- Judo black belt and professional “serie A” water-polo player
- Professional in Wellness Business from 1998
- PT and national PT Coordinator for Technogym trainers network (2003-2008)
- PT and Mental Coach at Nordic Wellness Exclusive Club in Göteborg (from 2011)
- Swedish PT of the year 2013-14-15-16 at Nordic Wellness
- Teacher in PT education for Nordic Academy of Sweden;
- Teacher in education for the Wellness Department of E.S.E. University.
- PT and Mental Coach for VIP customers (Italian Sport Minister, Italian Bank Governor, professional athletes, top businessmen and entrepreneurs);
- PT in TV shows;
- PT, PT coordinator and Mental Coach in famous Companies (Ferrari, Vodafone; Philip Morris Int…);
- PT and PT coordinator in a special location (Olympic games – Tennis International Master Series…).
- NLP master
I am born in Italy and graduated from I.U.S.M. (Italian University of Sport and Movement) with honors 110/110 cum laude.
Passion is my main value which brought me to a life with great experiences and gave me what I have today in my life. In over 18 years of experience, I realized that everyone of us has peculiar talent but unfortunately most of the time we don´t use it in a proper way.
Through courage and sacrifice, I can guarantee that everyone of us can extract the best of our own potential and that has led me into this business. When this occurs, the customer gratification will be my professional gratification!
There is nothing right or wrong, I believe that life should be lived. Period. How you choose to live your life is entirely up to you. There is a statement that says – “Others opinion about you is not your business!” What others are thinking it´s not your concern. Since I was in my 20s, I’ve taken paths in life that haven’t always been considered “the right path”. I have over and over again chosen to step out of my comfort zone, I’ve tested things I never thought I was able to do. Because life, if you ask me, it´s about to try, to explore and to challenge. I’ve lived several years abroad, both in Italy and in Egypt, I’ve worked as a spa manager without knowing the language, I have operated a diving center with no previous experience of diving or business, I have started a spa on a cruise ship despite suffering from severe seasickness. Over and over again, I have challenged myself to try and to learn.
Today I am still I´m asking myself – what´s next? Now I´m more than ever driven by helping other people out of their own comfort zones, because it`s when we get out of our secure world that we really can learn about ourselves. I have always, at least as long as I can remember being interested in people, how we think, what we desire, what is blocking us and how great our potential can actually be. I’m probably born curious and love to hear other people’s stories, and more than that I love to challenge them to enable that dream or desire they have. Human being is an absolutely amazing creation, with a potential that is unlimited only we believe in ourselves. Only you know what makes your life special and meaningful and only you can decide how you want to live it. “Others opinion is not your business!”
- Wellness therapist since 2007 – Sverigehälsa Stockholm
- Spa coordinator at exclusive Hotel Westin Excelsior Rome, Italy
- Spa manager aboard Cruise Roma Grimaldi – Rome/Barcelona
- Running diving center in Sharm el Sheikh/Hurghada – Egypt
- Pilates instructor since 2013 – Uppsala Sportpilates
- Professional Life Coach since 2016 – Strandska Gothenburg
- Cert. Team Coach, Strandska Gothenburg
- NLP practitioner