I am born in Italy and graduated from I.U.S.M. (Italian University of Sport and Movement) with honors 110/110 cum laude.
Passion is my main value which brought me to a life with great experiences and gave me what I have today in my life. In over 18 years of experience I realized that everyone of us has peculiar talent but unfortunately most of the time we don´t use it in a proper way.
Through courage and sacrifice I can guarantee that everyone of us can extract the best of our own potential and that has led me into this business. When this occurs, the customer gratification will be my professional gratification!
- Judo black belt and professional “serie A” water-polo player
- Professional in Wellness Business from 1998
- PT and national PT Coordinator for Technogym trainers network (2003-2008)
- PT and Mental Coach at Nordic Wellness Exclusive Club in Göteborg (from 2011)
- Swedish PT of the year 2013-14-15-16 at Nordic Wellness
- Teacher in PT education for Nordic Academy of Sweden;
- Teacher in education for the Wellness Department of E.S.E. University.
- PT and Mental Coach for VIP customers (Italian Sport Minister, Italian Bank Governor, professional athletes, top businessmen and entrepreneurs);
- PT in TV shows;
- PT, PT coordinator and Mental Coach in famous Companies (Ferrari, Vodafone; Philip Morris Int…);
- PT and PT coordinator in special location (Olympic games – Tennis International Master Series…).
When I look back at my life, so far, I realize that I have several times pushed myself far beyond my boundaries. I was only 19 when I left my home to live abroad, in a new culture, with a new “family” and without knowing anyone or the language spoken . Within the years I came to move and change both countries and work several times and that is what I think shaped me to who I am today. I have met so many people from different cultures, with different view of life and all with interessting stories.
With the result in my hands, my life wouldn´t have turned out so great as it is today if I didn´t encourage myself to step out of my comfort zone more than once. I wouldn´t have my two beautiful daughters and for sure I wouldn´t have all the experience and knowledge that I today have and which I can transform and use to help other people taking a first step towards a life goal.
My passion has always been people; helping, serving and getting to know all kinds of people. I think I was born curious, and I love to hear other talking about their life, what they dream about and what they get motivated from. We are amazing creatures, we have a potential to make the impossible Possible and we can do so much more than we think and are aware of.
So for me what could be better than working with peoples inner strengths, their potential and their dreams – only you know what makes your life special, meaningful and fulfilled and only you can chose the way to live it.
My personal experiences:
- Wellness therapist since 2007 – Sverigehälsa Stockholm
- Spa coordinator at exclusive Hotel Westin Excelsior Rome, Italy
- Spa manager aboard Cruise Roma Grimaldi – Rome/Barcelona
- Running diving center in Sharm el Sheikh/Hurghada – Egypt
- Pilates instructor since 2013 – Uppsala Sportpilates
- Professional Life Coach since 2016 – Strandska Gothenburg